About Me

My photo
Hey! What's up? I'm faraleeyana from kedah,still in malaysia,17 year old..I want to be success business woman..Hopefully,i want to study in Korea university business school..I like listening korean song everyday..:P..I love my family very strong..I also love leeteuk..I hope can meet him one day..Hehe..View my blog okay? Just follow me..thanks = )

Thursday 10 November 2011

Korea pOp wOrld


My first story.....

Super Junior is my top grup in my life..Aku minat thap gapan kt grup ni..Mula lgu sorry sorry,no other,bonamana..Tarian yg cukup brgaya dan memikat semua org,eww ! Grup ni mmg best la dgan lgu Mr simple dan A-cha..Oppa leeteuk yg sweet,siwon yg handsome,heechul yg cntek and kyuhyun yg comel tQ sbb wjud dlm industri kpop ni..Happy sgat dpat thu ttg sj bila dah follow korang kt twitter..Ahah ! Xkurang jga kpda member2 sj yg laen .. Semuanya best2 donghae,eunhyuk,shindong,ryeowook,sungmin,yesung..I love you like a love song baby :)..Do you know how much i crazy with you sj.. Gud luck for heechul and siwon and other..I will miss you..Thank a lot super junior..


Saranghae yo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers